DONOR RELATIONS MANAGER (Full-time OR Part-time)
This full-time or part-time Donor Relations Manager is responsible to raise funds for the Spartan Foundation from the private, corporate and foundation funders.
Start Date: TBD
Reporting to: Executive Director
- Donor Relationship Management
- Strategic Philanthropy
- Major Donor Activities
- Donor Tracking Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to the Trinity Western University Spartan Athletics Program
- Positive contributor to the organization’s core Christian values, mission, and culture of caring
- A person of impeccable ethics, discretion, and integrity
- Fearless senior leader with demonstrated passion and success in raising funds in major giving and capital campaigns in a non-profit environment
- Demonstrated ability to raise significant funds through a personal portfolio
- Courageous developer of relationships with a proven track record of attracting and developing new philanthropic relationships that result in partnership
- Proven track record of building new philanthropic relationships to successful giving
- Ability to develop existing relationships to greater levels of engagement and support
- Very strong listening skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations to individuals and groups
- Strategic planner with the ability to execute and deliver a plan with measurable outcomes
- Ability to handle multiple projects and determine priorities
- Strong familiarity with faith-based ministries, programs and operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and donor management software
Income growth will be a direct reflection of increased profile, network and relationships.
- Manage 100-150 donors / prospects (portfolio to be developed from events, referrals)
- Develop Top 25 Donor Partner strategy
Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of experience in fundraising, sales or marketing is preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent marketplace experience; CFRE designation considered an asset
Compensation: Base Salary including benefits
For more information on this position, please see our posting on Charity Village (live July 1-August 30, 2023), or connect with Steve Scholz ([email protected] or 604-613-7710).
If you are interested, please forward a resume and letter of interest by August 30, 2023. to Renee Kimber ([email protected])
Alternatively, if you know anyone you feel may be a suitable candidate, please help us spread the word about this career opportunity.