Complete Champions Virtual Reception
Thank you to the hundreds who donated, participated, pledged, and prayed for our Complete Champions Virtual Reception on November 13-15, 2020. Despite the challenges of 2020, with your support, we raised a record $560,000 net to support Spartan Athletics!
The Spartan Foundation is a Canadian registered non-profit organization that has been formed by a group of business people, alumni, parents of alumni, and parents of current athletes that have a passion to impact the lives of Trinity Western University athletes today, while building a legacy for tomorrow.
The mission of the Spartan Foundation is to invest in student-athletes today; which will help develop Complete Champions and leaders for tomorrow; all with the purpose to further God’s Kingdom.
Our purpose is to develop a sustainable and strategic funding model for the Trinity Western University Spartan Athletics Program. Over time we will provide the funds needed annually to operate a “best in class” athletics program in Canada. As a result student-athletes will be challenged to “aim high” and be positively impacted through the unique Complete Champion Approach.
- To raise sufficient funds each year so that the Spartan Athletic program will be able to offer the full number, and maximum amount of permitted league scholarships per team
- To build the Spartan Endowment Fund that will eventually provide the scholarship program with the funds it needs to provide these scholarships in perpetuity
- To raise funds to enhance the unique Complete Champion Approach™ program, building our leaders of tomorrow, and addressing the ever-increasing need for mental health support and services
- To support marginalized student-athletes who are struggling with financial stress with financial need scholarships
- To help raise funds for team cross-cultural mission trips and community service programs that develop students’ leadership and service abilities