Trinity Western University Spartan Athletics has been “turning heads” across Canada for a number of years now, having won numerous National Championships in different sports over its short history in Canada’s top university league, the Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS). However, there is a continued need to raise sufficient scholarship and team funds in order to remain “best in class” and to put the Spartans on a level playing field with the other larger public universities.
- Board Champions Program – select group of supporters who provide the funds each year for the Spartan Foundation to cover its major expenses
- Champion-A-Team – support a Spartan team of your choice where 100% of the funds will be allocated to specific team needs. Included as part of this program is:
- Team Sustainability Program – sustaining a team’s level of excellence through coaching support, scholarship and operating costs
- Complete Champions Lunch – annual business community luncheon held in the fall at the Langley Events Centre with a high profile keynote speaker
- Corporate Sponsorship Program – corporate branding, involvement and promotion
- Missions – specific Spartan outreach opportunities that are either local or abroad, combining sport and community service
- Spartan Endowment – long term planned giving initiative for a Reserved Savings fund
- Special Events – periodic receptions and smaller intimate group functions
Each restricted contribution designated towards a program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed, the remaining restricted contributions designated for such program or project will be used where most needed.